Malwarebytes Endpoint Security
Advanced endpoint protection (affiliate link).
Chick Ludwig

Appalachian mess-about

168 posts in this topic

I arrive on Thursday, but it is all taken up with shuttling travel trailer & going back home for the boat (with a church meeting thrown in for the thrill of it).  We'll be looking forward to being in camp and on the water all day Friday through Sunday, and breaking camp Monday.

Just a reminder y'all. IT'S ALMOST TIME!!! April 21-23. Saddler's Creek, Lake Hartwell.

Summer Breeze and I can't wait to see you all. Don either.

2 people like this

Big success!!  Thanks Don an Chick, I think everyone had a great time!!

what's up with the RED mud!

IMG_0061.JPG

Jay-- I would love to find a venue for this event that had an actual sandy beach.  This red Carolina clay is driving me nuts, too! (I'm a Lake Erie muskrat, originally.). But, given the name of the event, I think we're doomed to have orange mud stains on our pretty boats.  I'm so glad you two came.  

Thanks for posting pictures and videos of the event. It's great to see extended clips of the boats sailing from the vantage point of another boat.

I agree with Don on the red clay---and lake water level being down. I'm an old Florida cracker boy from the land of sandy beaches, not only on the coast, but the lakes, too. There's gotta be some place with better shore lines.

But, we had a great time in spite of the nasty red ickiness.