Amanda Hull Weight?

ricknriver

Know the Byrnes are very busy, but does anyone else know the design hull weight of an Amanda sailing version? Couldn't find it on her website.  Just the hull. I'm looking for a small nice performing, easy build sailboat for 2-4 that I can slide into the bed of my old Yota pickup with 4' wide bed, or light enough to truck top.  Thought the CNC machine may be able to shrink her dimensions by 10-15%. Maybe just dreaming. Tks, Rick

I'm building one now in Rhode Island. I picked up a kit from Graham at the Wooden Boat Show and started on 4th ofJuly ( TS Arthur was raining cats and dogs so it was a good day to work in the boat shop...my wife calls it the garage.  I am going to guess at about 100 lb for the hull but I'm sure someone knows the right number.  Just glassed in the daggerboard case tonight which is a minor milestone.  I'll weigh it when I'm done and post the number.  She's a lovely looking skiff.