building core 17 in Ga

Floyd-

my two flips were fairly uneventful and easy too. I had myself and four others the first time, and myself and three others the second time. It is not really heavy. Lift boat straight up and either have someone move the cradle or move the boat five feet and rest it down, then roll it is one way. The challenge to me was the bow doesn't have an easy place to hold, even for two people. 

We do not have much room on either side I am doing it in a greenhouse with growing tables on either side.  I rolled a 6 foot table up and moved all the blocks and stuff holding the table.   My cradle was built on 3 blocks high  about 24 up from the ground I put 2x10 across the front back leveled it than ran 2x12 long ways then set the cradle on the 2x12 with blocks under the middle so we had no sag.  what I would like to do is flip it over on its self letting it rest on some 2x8-10  running from side to side  I have now lowered it to 2 blocks high.  I needed enouph room to get under it early on.  I have a tablet with a camera if I knew how to do it I would put some pic on but I am not much on the new world of electronics. I took pic early on with a camera. I have the  bow parts fitted and covered with 2 coats of epox as well as most of the other ply wood parts. on the underside. I do not want to put any of the deck parts on until the end.  I would like to support it with a board just behind the front bulkhead and just just aft of the rear bulkhead. 
Thanks for any comments
Just another comment I have never been on a sail boat and know nothing about sailing so latter on I may come calling on some one to explain what is it all about
McDermitt 

Well I tacked the center board trunk into the boat.  I do not know how well it will it will be in the end.  When I put the keel batten in I do not know how well it was done  It was hot and I had to do it by myself no help and the epox wanted to set before I really had it where I wanted it ..I did not get it screwed to the hull but I had plenty of epox under it.  It run out around the edges.  The center board trunk looks sq and true down the center but there was some space between the keel batten and the side of the trunk.  I will fill ity with epox and add a 1x4 over the batten to give support to the trunk. 
 The question  when I put the front seat piece in the cover for the center board trunk  seemed to go a long ways down the center board trunk will part of it have to be cut off seems real long and will be in the way of the center board when it is down 
I wanter to flip it as soon as I got the center board trunk in but the kids all went to Fla to the beach
Thanks

Floyd-

i know now what you are saying about the keel batten install. I had a friend helping me and I was organized gong into it but it was stressful, goo drying and generally a step I was glad to get past. Hope yours comes out ok. As far as the front seats,  I had same question and here is my take: the front of the CB trunk "slot" does get covered as the front seat goes in, but is easy to use a router ( or perhaps a pull saw) and cut out a nice clean hole up to the front end of the trunk-

see picture. It seems from the pictures and my own experience that you should epoxy and paint under where the front seats will be as it is easier before the seats go in. Good luck! Some of this stuff is difficult alone.

post-3404-0-13632100-1409531369_thumb.jpg

post-3404-0-92065500-1409531409_thumb.jpg

Well I got it turned over this morning My son and 4 Grandkids shower up early this morning.  LETS DO IT   well we did took about 10 min. or less they just got hold and flipped it.
I have looked it over I do not see any dips or low places.  On one side the scarf jointed failed to some degree It pulled oven a little on the outside but not on the inside.  I will fair this about 6 inches out I guess.  I tool a rule and layed it over the spot and it touched the hull out about 6 inches or so from the chine to the center .
I took a block plane  and when a;; along the chime hitting the gear teeth to make sure they did  not protrude over the side or hull  then broke the edge at about 45 degrees.
Next I will fill all the areas around the gear teeth with  thickened epox there is a spot on each one where there is a small oven area.and fill in the center line where there are some spots where it did not fill
Am I doing right
Thanks
McDermitt