More fire fly pics

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one problem with seals/sea lions... They is what the white sharks eat. They make new ones off the Farallone Islands, you know, so we get our share of the white sharks.

I was swimming once when I was swarmed by a school of sea lions. In a wetsuit, half mile off shore. I felt delicious looking for a while...

Another time, I actually saw a fin while surfing. Hard to decide whether to wait or paddle in.

Seals plus skin boat make me just as nervous. What if Jaws decides he wants a taste? That's why I always carry a harpoon and a tourniquet.  ;)

You know what they say about white sharks... you punch them real hard in the snout and when they bight your arm off you poke em in the eye with the jagged end.

We were inside the bay, the seals were in there because the white sharks were on the open ocean side. Cape cod is now known for white sharks.

Years ago there was a bounty on seals up until the 70s you could get 5 bucks if you brought in a seal nose , i bet some fishermen made a good side business. From 1990 to 92 i was diving and boating

off the coast there, we would pick up lobster off the wrecks and fish for striped bass in the area. Can not go there now that the seals are protected there are ten thousand of them. A white shark buffet.

"i think we need a bigger boat"