Baltic Birch shipped to your door

Bzonic

I was reading another thread and this place was mentioned so I checked out the site and it looks like it is the correct material.  A quantity of three 20" x 60" pieces shipped to your door for about 70 bucks.  Maybe a bit pricey compared to what others have bought it for but having it arrive at your door is nice.  Am I missing something here before I pull the trigger on this?

http://www.woodworkerssource.com/12balpack3.html

Too small for a coaming for sure. I also wonder if  you can get all the frame out of a cut up sheet. It's is kind of tight with coamings, but might be OK without. Just keep that in mind.

I googled plywood in Cleveland Ohio and I see two commercial suppliers. I would check with those first for a whole sheet.

That's the way I have purchased baltic birch plywood for two boats. Works good for frames, I did laminated coaming so not sure how that would work out. I found it in 5/8 in locally in a couple of cabinet shops but they weren't interested in ordering 1/2 in for me. Too lazy to drive 4 hours to pick some up in the city.