Who wants to build a dinghy

BostonSailor

(I have a few questions so I'm posting them as separate topics to make things easier to follow)

I have been thinking about building a nesting dinghy to replace my current inflatable and have some questions/concerns.

1.  I live in a condo and don't have a place to actually build it.  I'd love to find someone else that wants to build a boat and has a location to do it.  I figure it will be easier/faster with two people and building two dinghies isn't much harder than building one.  I'm in the Boston area but will travel a reasonable distance. :)

2.  I have no experience with this type of work so I"d love to find someone to help me do this without making any major mistakes.

3.  I'd love any other ideas on where I can do this project.  If you know of a boat building school that offers a class to build a spindrift that would be awesome!

Thanks

Peter

You could order a precut kit from bateau and build it in your apt. Kitchen! I did that once. Of course i was in school and wasnt married. The new epoxy resins have low voc. A box fan in the window is all you need. Just make careful fillet joints so you dont have to sand. To finish sand your seams just put it on top of your car and find some boatyard that will let you hang out for a day for free-$20.