Which book to buy?

Rich D

I have built several Tom Yost boats but I am not satisfied with the results I am getting by gluing on the coated polyester fabric. I want to take a look at the skinning method used in the Kudzu Craft books but I am not sure which book to buy.  I would like to build the 'Curlew' which is in the first book but the description of the second book mentions "improved methods"  Is there significant change (improvement) in the second book over the first as far as construction and skinning methods?

I would like to build the 'Curlew' which is in the first book but the description of the second book mentions "improved methods"  Is there significant change (improvement) in the second book over the first as far as construction and skinning methods?

Either book will serve you well. Sewing is basically the same. My newest method for sewing the skin on is shown in a video on my YouTube channel. So you can see what has changed there.