What is the story on the FreeB 14 offsets?

AeroE

A linked .pdf file can be found with a search, but the file is corrupted.  If there is a direct link from the Kudzu Craft web site, it's more than well hidden.  I've looked through every page of this forum for information with no luck.

Please advise if they have been pulled for use.

I decided to pull it since it was so close to the 15' Mess About. It was hurting sales of those plans and it is a better boat. But the whole idea of giveaways is to promote sales.  I am leaving the 12' version up since it doesn't compete with any others and I have no intentions of removing it either. 

Now, I am sure that there is someone out there that has a copy and will share it with you.  ;)

Thanks. 

I'm not necessarily looking for "free" per se; I've made a 3D model in which I modified the 12 foot boat's off sets to ~14 feet overall length in order to understand how a boat based on the 12 footer's parts might look.  I think I kept one part unchanged in the second or third pass.

• 2 months later...