A Kudzu Craft Mess-About event??

Kudzu

Yep good looking boat...makes you want to go paddle sitting there on that beautiful lake..... It would be awesome to have a Kudzu boat gathering of everyone on this forum.......

This got me thinking.  While it would be fun to do I think there is the logistic problem that we are so spread out around the country. Is there a central location that would work?

There are several place here where I live on Guntersville lake. LOTS of good paddling too. Motels are no problem, camping either. We are a small town so the lake it the main draw. So I am just tossing this out, would you be willing to drive here?

http://goo.gl/maps/M4Ohp

Maybe someone else would be interested in hosting an even somewhere more centrally located? 

Just thinking out loud but I like the idea.

It's just a thought but we could get together somewhere on the water on Saturday where people can talk boats and paddle. Have lunch brought in. 

Maybe arrange a morning paddle on Sunday morning.

Anyone wanting to go to Florida and paddle this could be a stop on the way down or back home. There is a some really great paddling destinations in the Panhandle. 

Would have to think long and hard on it. Bit of a jog from Down East North Carolina. Will have our tripple build done by next spring. Would be a lot of fun. Plus haven't been your way since 2005. I will keep my eye on this and see what Uncle Sam has in mind for me.