Curlew Launch (warning, picture heavy)

Aethyr

I didn't notice, was looking at the boat, so thanks Paul. You should ALWAYS wear a PFD.  I have started working on learning to roll and and I realize even more how important a PFD is.  

When we were working on the sculling brace Phil was trying to get me to lay the boat over further so that I was at water level. I was telling him I can't and he took it to be mean I was scared to try. But what I meant was I can't, I am not locked/wedged into the boat seat well enough. He grabbed the boat and rolled me further over on my side intending to hold the boat and right me if needed. But I slid out of the seat, my skirt came loose, I half fell out of the boat  and my foot got hung on something because of the way he was holding the boat on it's side and I couldn't get free and was basically trapped half out of the boat. Had it not been for the PDF helping me keep my head up,  that could have been a bad situation in real life. The PDF was all that was keeping my head above water. 

You never plan on anything happening, but I except for learning to roll, I have never planned on turning over those times I did either.