Old 8 oz poly is back!

Kudzu

Yes, no problem.

I have several boats that have been built there. I think there are two Long Shots in Sidney.  Shipping is sort of pricey but I tell all my overseas clients to order everything you need at once! For small items the shipping is often more than the cost of the item.

Webby,

Good to see another "local" builder - which design are you doing?

I bought skin, sinew, footrests and the first book all in one hit.  I would get all these again (although with plans instead of the book) if doing another build and also add a roll of the stitching twine and a couple of hemostats to the order. I had trouble finding a thread of the right weight.  As Jeff says, the postage is a high proportion (around 50% for my order) but I don't think you will find a skin material locally so will need to bring that in anyway.

Jeff, your boats are being built right across Australia, do you have any idea how many there would be altogether here now?

Jeff;

I just tried to order the original 8 oz fabric from your web site.  The website did not allow me to change the quantity from 1 to a number greater than 1.  All of the other fabrics that you are offering allow me to change the quantity except this new offering. I tried to order it on both Safari, and Fire Fox browsers.  I am building a Cast a Way, so I thought about 17 or 18 feet was about right.

Brooks