kayaks for the homeless

woodman

I have been working with local organizations here in KC to set up auctions or raffles to give some of my fleet away to....Would love to get people interested in volunteering in the build process....Like to see this thing explode nation wide....Any insites on setting up ways to raffle these things off?

Are you looking to get into the non-profit business or just give your fleet away to one that will be able to auction them off and benefit from this?  I donated a kit/workshop to the Meadowbrook Waldorf School .  They did the auction, I merely supplied the materials and mentored the building which was the item on the auction.  Anyway, my point was to help an existing non-profit school, not get into fund raising.  So, therefore, back to my original question as to your goal..............

To give the fleet away............And would like to generate enough interest and get volunteers to help supply materials and to assist in the building process  to keep this going..not to make any money just be a supyier...To get an established organization to grab on to this idea that has media connections that would support this I think is the key...  

Well this one hit the public recently.....From KCRM......Kansas City Rescue Mission.........

Hi Steve,

Our men’s center volunteer coordinator took the kayak down for the West Bottoms First Friday event this weekend…

post-2067-0-79803800-1365439560_thumb.jpg

post-2067-0-45513300-1365439593_thumb.jpg

• Like 1