Web site

Joe Feager

OK, looks like Microsoft has changed something AGAIN!  I am getting a java script error message with an OK button when I click on the store link.  

If I click OK it goes to the web site and works fine for a while then the error shows up again.  Nothing has changed so it has to be IE and I have no idea what the error is. I will look at it but I since nothing has change in the web site, I have no idea what could be wrong.

ANY ELSE SEEING THIS?

Here is a the link to the store.  http://www.kudzucraft.com/store/  This should take you straigh to it.

I will take a look latter on but the best answer I have at the moment (and you may not like my answer) is download Mozilla Foxfire or Google Chrome.  I ditched IE years ago, I hate it. Nothing but a pain in the rear! Chrome is my current  favorite but as each one makes improvements that can change.

I switched to Chrome a few months back. Started having issues with very slow loading with Firefox, tried Chrome and was blown away! Loaded 4 to 5 times faster.

I have tried the web site in all three this morning and IE is doing weird things Some of the font colors are wrong. The java script error keeps coming up.  

There is nothing wrong with the script that I can see.  There is nothing wrong with the code to make the colors not display properly. The site looks fine in Firefox and Chrome and bottom line is, I don't have a clue why it doesn't work in IE.  I need to fix it but I have no clue as to how!

I switched to Chrome a few months back. Started having issues with very slow loading with Firefox, tried Chrome and was blown away! Loaded 4 to 5 times faster.

Yup, exactly, though it seems Firefox is working a lot better now.  IE is part of Windows itself, which makes it a much more vulnerable program for hacking, viruses etc..  Firefox for many years was the gold standard for added safety in browsing.  As of now I am not sure it matters much between Chrome and Firefox, others may know better.

I got in last night so order placed.  I have been with IE for years.  Tried Firefox briefly once but for some reason didn't stay.  Don't usually have many problems.  Have uninstalled Java now because of the threat.  Seem to get along fine without it.  Plus, the computer works a little faster.

I did some digging and found that there are problems(?) with different version of IE. Microsoft thinks they don't  have to follow the rules. There is  code to that can check what version of IE the user is on and then direct it to special code in the web page to make IE look like everyone else's.

Then you have to take into consideration that different version have different issues, so you could end up with several special codes to make your web site look correct in IE. All the while as far as I can tell, all other browsers play by the rules so there is very little comparability issues with the other......

STUPID!!!