CS 20 progress

brigait1

Man, you are not lying Charlie. Fortunately I have a brand new blade on the table saw. Still got a few burn marks on the stuff though. Gotta learn to feed it a bit more slowly. So what's the new boat you mentioned in your other post? I've haven't been on line much lately so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Bought my previous sailboat back. Necessity, a Lindsey 21 on a trailer. Originally got her in 1982,, did a complete interior rebuild, sailed her til I got Tehani, sold her to pay for Tehani rebuild and outfitting, now she's mine again.

A picture of her under sail, and one of the pear wood mallets

post-1126-0-92389400-1339070885_thumb.jpg

post-1126-0-70273100-1339071015_thumb.jpg

Bought my previous sailboat back. Necessity, a Lindsey 21 on a trailer. Originally got her in 1982,, did a complete interior rebuild, sailed her til I got Tehani, sold her to pay for Tehani rebuild and outfitting, now she's mine again.

A picture of her under sail, and one of the pear wood mallets

...and the mallets were for the "encouragement" of recalcitrant crew? ;-)

Mike

• 3 weeks later...