Painting

cjp1063

I have a few spoons that I've acquired over the years, mostly because I've gotten caught by the other half using it and she wouldn't let me return it to the silverware drawer. I've accumulated a number of things in this fashion: a stove after getting caught post curing a part, a blender, a utility sink, several knives, a fork or two, a portable egg mixer, the list goes on. It's an easy if costly technique, both emotionally and materialistically, as I've had to replace the stove, blender, etc. after eating a load for a few days, so please don't tell her about the dish washer . . .

I have a few spoons that I've acquired over the years, mostly because I've gotten caught by the other half using it and she wouldn't let me return it to the silverware drawer. I've accumulated a number of things in this fashion: a stove after getting caught post curing a part, a blender, a utility sink, several knives, a fork or two, a portable egg mixer, the list goes on. It's an easy if costly technique, both emotionally and materialistically, as I've had to replace the stove, blender, etc. after eating a load for a few days, so please don't tell her about the dish washer . . .

Well after ironing the fabric you might add that to the collection....I used one for steam bending cedar strips on the boat in my avatar and it left a residue on the iron..so it's mine now...

I don't use brushes much for epoxy, as they are quite wasteful. Brushes tend to make pools of epoxy, rather then spread it out. If you cut about 50% of the bristles off a chip brush, they work a little better, but this is also more trouble then it's worth, if interested in a uniform coating. This said, often only a brush will get into places, but I've found squeegee techniques that all but eliminate the need for brushes with epoxy.

I have a number of tools I've been forced to replace. One of my favorites is a tile cleaning tool. It's a steam generator, intended to clean floors and grout lines, which it does fairly well, but it steams wood better.