Outerbanks 20 build photo,s???

sstothard

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You can order the CD of pictures from B&B. I did, and there are a lot of close ups and quite a few construction pics. If you get the Ocracoke 20 pics at the same time (which I did) I think that would give you a good idea of what the project entails as I believe the construction is similar. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Hi Kiwi, welcome to the forum. I do not have a lot of good construction shots of the Outer Banks. When I got to visit Chick to check her out , he already had the hull built. I did get a lot of shots of the Ocracoke being built as she was close by. However, I completely redesigned the construction of both boats to use the improved method that we developed for Marissa. When you look at the pictures of the Ocracoke, you will see the two methods. If you look at Lances hull construction, you will see the new way.

As was said above, I am now the proud owner of the original OB20 built by Chick. I have always liked the boat a lot and jumped at the chance to own her when Chic offered her to me.

You asked whether the Marissa and the OB20 will be at the messabout, the answer is yes. There is a good chance that a second Marissa and the Ocracoke should be here.

• Like 1