EPUB format of Building Fuselage Frame Boats

Aethyr

I have been waiting on my Store software to offer instant downloads but I am still waiting. I have an Epub version 98% complete. Was just thinking a week or two ago that I needed to look into adding it to the store and then just emailing it manually when I see someone has paid. I will move that up that list and see about getting that done next week or so.

Thanks for the boot. :o

I really like calibre, and if worse comes to worse, I will use it to convert. But I found the conversion often messes up some formatting (titles, page numbers, tables, pictures, etc). It tends to be readable, but if the author has it in the correct format, all the better. I am willing to wait a week to start.

Jeff - I would be willing to "beta test" (or whatever you call it in the writing world) your epub version. Basically, find any formatting errors as they appear on different devices/software (I have a Motorola Droid 3, Calibre's native reader, Adobe Digital Editions, and an original Nook). I have fixed up non-DRM epubs before, so I do understand the internal format (Basically a zipped folder full of HTML pages. You can even change the extension to .ZIP and open it up. If you know HTML, editing it is a breeze.)

It's funny how when you lay down to go sleep sometimes the obvious comes to you. I think we just open out minds to listening to to what God is say to us.

Fuselage Frame Boats will be avaialbe in EPUB at Barnes and Noble in the next 24-72 hours. Just finished updating the files and jumping through all their hops.

Reading it on the original Nook: The table of Offsets appear to be images, and the image doesn't resize on the Nook screen. So when viewing it on the Nook screen, I loose the left hand size's X and Y coordinates and the right hand side's Z coordinates (works fine on the computer). If the table could either be broken up into 2 or 3 tables per row, it would make it so it wouldn't get cut off. It also appears to be a highly compressed JPG, making the numbers pretty hard to read (both on the Nook and on the computer screen). I would suggest either changing the compression of the JPG or insert it as a PNG formatted image. Other than that, there are just a few blank pages for some reason, but overall, great work!