Malwarebytes Endpoint Security
Advanced endpoint protection (affiliate link).
Russ Tinsley

Ocracoke

hokeyhydro    10

An engine bracket moves the engine weight aft, so check with Graham about balance etc before going that way. I like the bracket on my frozen snot boat because of the full transom. Harder to swamp the boat with a rear entry rouge wave when you have full transom. At least once a season on the Carolina coast a boat gets pooped with wave coming through the notched transom.

gray duck    0

When the seas are calm I'm usually trying to go offshore otherwise inshore. Let me know when you're splashing - I'd love to see your boat. Thanks and you should post more pics - your build looks like it's going great!

Miyot    25

Looks great, where you been. I'm with the others,lets see some more pics. Early construction would be great. Graham is going to sell some plans on this design. It is just a pretty boat.

timbo2    1

Wow, you're doing a great job on the boat! Couple of questions: Really like the rear coolers/live wells. Are you installing drains for them? If so, where will they drain to? Also, you mentioned that you're installing a 4' bench. I presume along the stern, just in front of the cooler/live well and engine area?

This boat is gonna look great!

Tim