Outer Banks 20 for sale.

Chick Ludwig

Outer Banks 20 See www.bandbyachtdesigns.com Look under Power boats-Outer Banks 20. The pictures are of the boat that is for sale. She is available with or without the 2008 25 h.p. Tohatsu 4-stroke motor or trailer. The boat was professionally built in 2008 by Princess Marine. Price is $12,000.00 for the boat. The power tilt and trim motor with controls, prop, and tachometer is $3400.00. The galvanized, but older trailer is $400.oo. Phone 252-229-8084 for more information.

• Like 1

See athttp://www.bandbyachtdesigns.com/index.html The pictures are of the boat that is for sale. She is available with or without the motor or trailer. Price is $12,000.00 for the boat. Phone 252-229-8084.

Chuck -

I am down in Wilmington, NC and have been interested in the CS 20 - I have been considering finding a builder - your boat could get me sailing much sooner.

The link to B&B site is not specific to which boat - can you provide me with more specifics -and details of your boat.

Thomas Congleton

6801 Carolina Beach Rd

Wilmington, NC 28412

910-409-2335

• 1 month later...

Chuck -

I am down in Wilmington, NC and have been interested in the CS 20 - I have been considering finding a builder - your boat could get me sailing much sooner.

The link to B&B site is not specific to which boat - can you provide me with more specifics -and details of your boat.

Thomas Congleton

6801 Carolina Beach Rd

Wilmington, NC 28412

910-409-2335

Tom; Are you still looking for a CS 20. I haave one that is two years old and was built by a professional builder. It has only been sailed 10 times. Let me know and I will send you more particulars.

Mick Griffin

• 4 months later...