Spindrift 10 for sale

Brent

Spindrift 10 Dinghy - Sail, Motor, Row. Great yacht tender and performance dinghy. Complete sailing kit including mast sail, rudder, centerboard, sheet, vang, etc used once. Well built and lightly used. Located in Delaware. $1450

post-60-0-75516900-1304879221_thumb.jpg

Spindrift 10 Dinghy - Sail, Motor, Row. Great yacht tender and performance dinghy. Complete sailing kit including mast sail, rudder, centerboard, sheet, vang, etc used once. Well built and lightly used. Located in Delaware. $1450

Hi Brent,

I'm interested in your boat but I need to know a couple of details about it. I want to use the boat as a tender for my Passport 40 and I need enough info to determine whether or not it will fit on deck. So I would like the overall dimensions and the approx. weight without sails. I'll be in Baltimore for the week of the 23rd through 30th of May.

Rgds,

Tim Cole

I was also wondering if the Spindrift 10 could be cut down and made into a nesting model?

The hull shape of both nesting and conventional for any given length are identical, but the construction of the interiors are completely different. Both interiors provide structural support of the shape of the boat, but do it entirely differently. I can't see trying to convert as being practical. The order of construction is important to keeping the hull shape for both and I don't see tearing out the interior of one to switch to the other doing this at all well. Certainly not in a timely manner that would justify the remodel over starting from scratch. Good luck with what ever you end up doing.