Thinking about putting Primrose up for sale

Jim Stumpf

I have been out of work for two months and my boat building funds are just about depleted. If I am going to finish my Core Sound 17 I may have to let Primrose go.

Built and launched in 2007 she is a No Frills 15 designed by John Pruitt. The boat is a 15 foot mini cruiser with comfortable accommodations for two. I will put together a full inventory shortly I haven't decided on a price but believe I have about $9k in materials including the trailer and outboard. Her build and sailing pictures can be seen at https://picasaweb.google.com/jamesjstumpf/NF15Web?authkey=Gv1sRgCJf4-cGlgsuEQQ# Thanks for looking and if you are interested please send me an email.

P9211840.JPG

Sorry to hear of your predicament, Jim. Just lost my job also--fortunately not with a build in progress. Good luck!

Thanks Jeff,

Good luck to you also. 25 years of being a self employed carpenter (home renovations) This is the worst I have seen it, I am not sure that my company will survive this one.

Jim