Building the Tango Skiff 14

4chase4

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, looks like you've done a great job! Are you going to steer with the motor tiller or install a steering station? I didn't add up the numbers in your blog, but you've got in a whole lot of hours on it.

Oh, cumulative. I prolly should have been able to figure that out. Still a lot of good work there. I don't think it would be that hard to find, or manufacture, an extension for the motor's control arm if you wanted to sit a bit more forward.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, it looks great!  Everyone should go to your site and check out the pictures of the finish on the boat.  Did you spray the Epifanes Yacht Enamel or brush it on?  It looks flawless.  The pin striping looks great too; you mention that it was hand painted ... I can't imagine being able to get it that straight.