Malwarebytes Endpoint Security
Advanced endpoint protection (affiliate link).
PeterP

Princess Sharpie 28

Wasserboot, thank you for your praise. I remember reading your post about wanting a boat for shallow water in the North Sea in Germany. How is that coming? PeterP

Hello Peter, your boat would be perfect for our waters here in the waddensea and the German bight. May be it would need all ballast as deep down as possible.
Unfortunately the order situation in my job is quite weak the last 2 years. So i wait for better times to start building my PS 26...
Enjoy your boat Peter!
Sönke

Peter, just wow. Beautiful boat, outstanding workmanship, and your description of the satisfaction of the initial sails captures that feeling so well.

May you have many happy sails, and please take us along with your writing.

Wow, Great job PeterP

A few years back I went to Bayboro and talked to Graham about the Princess. Alan was just starting to work on refinishing Southbound (it was yellow then). After that I was hooked on a CS17 and am very happy with mine. If I had seen yours at that time, I would definitently been hooked on a princess instead. Afraid I won't make the Messabout since it will be my wifes BDay and we have other plans, But hope I see you on the Pamilico.

Jeff