Just to say hello

Guest stormbird

Guest stormbird

Hi guys my name is Steve and i live in the sunshine state that is called the royal county of Berkshire England ;D never attempted a build before but have repaired a few fibreglass boats in the past.

Thinking of building a 9` nesting spindrift to use as a tender for my powered cruiser so i will be asking lots of stupid/obvious/novice type questions if i decide to go ahead and attempt the build.

Not interested in sailing the spindrift[hope that this does not offend the purists] but just want to use her as a small motored boat to reach Pubs and fishing spots that we cannot moor next to so can she be built without the hole through the hull where the keel goes? told you there would be some novice/stupid questions thanks in advance Steve.