All by myself

Norman Colter

I'm building outdoors so I needed something to lift from. Indoor builders use rafters and come alongs or a winch of some sort. I'm fortunate to have access to some neat toys. It did all the lifting, but I pushed her through the turn. It's a big boat.

I spent three months in your fair state back in 1978. The wrong three months. June, July and August. I don't anticipate a return. Thanks for the invite though.

Norm

Charlie, thanks for the rope slings idea. Works great. I fastened two pulleys to the ends of an eight foot 3x3. Oak. Then bolted the timber to the edge of the bucket. The boat cleared the machine by about 6 inches.

The bobcat is my brothers. He bought it 2nd hand. Greatest wheel barrow in the neighborhood. He's not rich, but he does like toys. And he's real brotherly :D

Norm