Launch Date set

Launch date set :D Sort of :wink: Looks like 24th thru 27th of this month Lord willing!!

Indiana has put me thru so much BS I feel like a rancher. The last trip to get my numbers they tried to charge me sales tax as if I had bought the boat. :x I got out of there with my numbers without paying, but I have this gut feeling it isn't over yet.

Got a crew together for saturday to get her on the trailer. So if that goes well I should be heading towards Grahams by the 22nd.

Some help is coming over Tuesday to help mount the ports. Nearly everything is ready to be bedded with 4200.

Half of the varnishing is done and I will start the rest tomorrow.

The rudder mounted up nicely tonight and I went around epoxying all the screw holes before we mount the hatchs and such.

I will launch her next Monday in our small lake to get the motor mount set properly and to do a few last minute things to the trailer.

So I hope to be on my way soon.

Will try to post some pic's on the trailer. Also in the sunshine so don't you all look to closely now.

Exciting!!!!! I have really enjoyed following your progress Scott. It will be a joyous occasion when your Belhaven gets wet! I would really like to see pictures of your varnishing. You do excellent work and it is great to see. :D:D

Scott,

Wow. What a great feeling you must have. I have followed your progress as long as I have been a member of this board and I am very happy for you on this great occasion.

May you have a wonderful time with her now that she is ready to get wet. I know you have worked on her a long time. She is beautiful and you should enjoy her for a much longer time.

Congratulations!

Steve

Good afternoon, Scott!

This looks like a really neat time. I have been following your (impressive)progress on the forum and wish you safe traveling and launching.

Will you be launching in Vandemere? I will be in Raleigh, N.C. the 23rd to the 25th and returning home to the Outer Banks on Sunday. This puts me pretty close to there and I would like to stop by and see your boat and offer congratulations in person.

Travel safely,

Tom

Good for you Scott! I know this day has been a long time in coming. Fair winds to you.

On your way back to Indiana, want to swing through Oklahoma City (yes, I know you have to get really lost) and help me with my Belhaven? You are the resident expert after all ...