Calling our Gulf coast friends...

capt jake

Hey Jim,

We made it through the storm okay, with just some roof damage and lots of trees down. One big ole pecan tree landed on Nokoni's bow but it looks like the shed took most of the blow and she will be repairable. I tried to reply to you email but my reply kept coming back as undeliverable (sent it to the personal email address you sent). It looks like the damage to the boat will just add more delay to an already delayed project.

Thanks for checking up on me!

Cap'n Trey (Dave)

Steve, thanks for the offer of help. We finally managed to get all the trees cut up and hauled to the road for FEMA pickup. I left the one that landed on the boat until last out of fear of what I would find. Luckily, the shed over the boat absorbed most of the impact and Nokoni will be repairable.

Thanks again for the offer.

Dave (Cap'n Trey)

Nice to see you back up and I will be in the lower region of Alabama, sometime in Oct, again, as we are awaiting our number to be called. Our group has a team just below Biloxi this week and will return tues evening. Good luck with the cleanup, and let us know if you need something from afar that can be sent to you, or even next month be brought to your area.