Sun Glasses (semi-OT, but boating related)

Bruce S Kershaw

Try the fishing section of Walmart. Pretty much any pair of glasses that are polarized will work. I had a pair just for fishing years ago that were really ugly so I only put them on when I wanted to see in the water (I believe they were Bill Dance or some other TV fisherman brand).

Drug Store/Dollar Store/Grocery Store sunglasses are often hit-or-miss. I've bought some that block out the sun very well while others that are no better than saran-wrap. I'm pretty satified with the pair I'm using right now. Aviator sunglasses from a Walgreens in Edwardsville, IL. I think they were about $10.

Drug Store/Dollar Store/Grocery Store sunglasses are often hit-or-miss. I've bought some that block out the sun very well while others that are no better than saran-wrap. I'm pretty satified with the pair I'm using right now. Aviator sunglasses from a Walgreens in Illinois. I think they were about $10.

Try Fishermans Friend, (I think thats what they are called) they are about 15$ - 25$ you have to be nice to them because the cheap-ness is the result of the polerizing stuff being a layer on the outside of the lens.

Some of them even look ok (the wire frames), I like the wrap arounds even though they look stupid, they are great on the eyes.

Cheers!

Neil