Missing People

P Doug (WA)

I think Capt. Jake has been up to his eyebrows in remodeling his home and shop. Can't keep a project oriented guy sitting still for very long. :lol:

Adla has been taking classes and studying as I hear it. Not much time for boat finishing during the "Chilly" Winter Weather in her part Nevada.

Don't know about the others.

I am dying to get back to the boat - it sits and sits and sits....I went back to school in an effort to take advantage of tax cuts and perpetual boredom....I have found neither of them all that rewarding....unfortunately, I made the mistake of taking 6 classes this semester....it stinks.

I am not without projects however....building custom kitchen cabinets for a friend (who broke my foot -bless his heart) and working at my job a bunch too.

I can't wait to get back to building Morgaine - I think the irritation of distraction may just get me through building in the heat of the summer (i say this now because it has been 80 degrees for 2 weeks :) super pleasant )

ok it is 2 am...bye...miss everyone -

Adla

Yes, Barry is right. I have gone through a major life's shift 6 months ago; and this has given me a new outlook on 'things'. ;) Everything is fine; actually better than before.

My wife wanted the kitchen remodeled........so that is all done. Then I decided to take advantage of the incredible weather that we had earlier this month. I added several roofs (enclosed a carport), re-sided and have been working on the shop. All completed except for the few leaks I have on the hot water heater. re-worked the driveway as well.

I gained a lot of space and plan on re-arranging the shop to take advantage of it. I had to lop off about 5" of the trailer tongue for Fire Escape to fit her into her new home (all snug and secure). I have a lot of sawdust to clean off of her yet. ;)

Hello everyone,

Wow.... the forum woke up didn't it!! I am getting ready to go on a vacation, but when I get back I hope to finish little things on Violet's Bloom, and get her out on the water in May. I still have to fix broken tiller, but that should be too difficult. Also have to clean out the garage, still has boat building mess from last fall :)