Mark Gudschinsky

Who won?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

• Samuel and Benjamin
    • Alexander and Laura

• 3 weeks later...

Alexander,

I have pestered Sam and Ben for weeks to get on here and msg to you, but they would rather run wild than sit down at this keyboard.

From what I recall, they found a tin can full of rotted tuna fish under about 3 feet of water and a fishing bobber. They also caught a turtle of some kind....I was too far away to tell what....but there was a HUGE commotion and they finally got it out of Dragon and back into the water. Without being bitten on top of that :lol: They also recovered a bunch of antique glass bottles from the creek bottom (which Dad made them place in the trash), an old, rusted ballpeen hammer head from the lake. Oh, then they got into a fight (dang Vikings) over a duck blind out in the middle of the lake until its owner boated over and defeated them for it. :roll: They plan to go back and are making weapons this winter and practicing with sword and spears and Ben is trying all sorts of things to make a bow and arrows. :shock: Lots of mutters about duck blinds and turtles. :lol:

Dad however got into a losing fight with a big male goose while trying to launch the Nymph. :evil: That was one mean bird with a really bad attitude. Next trip I am taking a gun.....hmmmm Christmas goose for dinner? :twisted: Just kidding. The bird won because I was so busy laughing at the silly thing. It didn't help that Mom kept yelling, "Leave the bird have your boat...its going to whip you!" :lol:

Anyway, I am not sure who won the contest, but I doubt there is a loser. You boys all seemed to have a blast this summer.

Incidently, Alexander, how has the hunting been going? Any ice skating there yet?