Treasure Race REPORT wanted

Mark Gudschinsky

Hi Alexander,

I just found this msg from you. Sam and Ben are in bed now, but I will tell them to drop you some msgs tomorrow evening before they go to bed again. The boys have been doing a Treasure Island sort of thing the last couple of weeks. I think they have dug up about a acre of dirt in the ravine behind our house hunting for stuff. There is a creek there too and they disappear for hours in that ravine....about 20 acres worth of wilderness. Their friends and the dogs and cats all join them and I can hear shreeking and yelling and barking and howling off an on.

Our truck has a brake problem which is keeping us from getting Dragon in the water again. Hopefully that will be fixed this week and we will be sailing again next weekend.

Good night,

Greg.

I found a telephone pole buried a couple of feet down at the top of the ravine. Neat huh?

I found a big knife in the creek, handle up, under the water.

Also found some really old bottles and an old stereo next to the creek.

What have you found so far?

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't been here in a while.

What in the WORLD are you guys doing??

Welcome back' date=' Konrad! Son is getting big by now, I'll bet.

Check out the Home page at http://www.messing-about.com ... I added a few notes on the youngest members of [i']messing[/i]. You have to scroll down a bit to see where the "I declare a race!" explanation is.