Help

Tar Devil

• 3 weeks later...
Frank (or anyone' date=' for that matter),

I changed the settings in Norton per your FAQ link and I'm still getting the pesky red-x's. Any other suggestions?

Later,

Phil

PS... Never mind! Fixed it![/quote']

Don't leave us hanging, Mr. Devil! :wink: What was the cure?

No answer will be forthcoming, But prays here, too.

Topic: A thought for Cheryl

Tar Devil

Member # 4158

posted 01-01-2004 10:29 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll leave the house around 4:30, drive an hour to Charlotte to check in at Carolina's Medical Center by 5:30. Her surgery is scheduled for 7:30.

There are many open questions that tomorrow may answer... what is it, can it be fixed, and will it make her life less painful?

Please remember her if you are so inclined to moments of prayer. She is very anxious about tomorrow's procedure.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers thus far.

My regards,

Phil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank, I had changed everything in Norton except one little setting that I couldn't imagine making any difference... but once I changed it too, all the little emoticons appeared as advertised!

Oyster, you are da man! Thanks for thinking about Cheryl! :)

She's doing well, just bored to tears lying in that bed all day, especially now that I've returned to work. At least I've been able to work in Charlotte so I can be home at night. Next week, however, I return to Pittsburgh and dear ole Mother-in-law will temporarily move in. Cheryl and my son begged me to take them to PIT!!!

Later,

Phil