Update

Paul J

Craig suggested it would be good to let people know I am shipping out sails. Which I am but unfortunately the last three where not for any boats discussed here. I am working at it guys 7 days a week 12 to 14 hours a day to get everything out the door. So just hang in there, I am emailing people about a week ahead of time that I expect to ship them. So every one will be getting their sails, I never had a doubt about that regardless of what a few may have thought. The move just took longer than I expected or even wanted but it had to be done to stay in business. The only other option I had at the time was to just close up shop and walk away from the whole thing and end up doing something else to earn a living. That was not acceptable to me, so the over long re-location was really the only option I wish there had been more options but there were not.

Ya know one would think that it would not be that hard to find a space for making sails as you really don't need a whole lot of extras that many business's need, just an open clean space. But man o man there just aren't that many comercial places that are like that. It took me a long search for 4 and 1/2 months just to find this place and to do that I had to just pack up get on the road and go find it. It was a trip that was just over 7300 miles total not including the over 2000 miles I drove around the Northwest looking for a place.

So anyways I am working away and everyone will hear from me. Now I have to get back to work.

Paul J

Guest Anonymous

Yup!! e-mails and an update on the status of the order are great things to provide, for all that have ordered! :)

Take care! :) Update>????

I am down as far as a computer, using anothers. .)

Capt jake, :)

Guest Mike Shahan
:D I received my main sail from Paul Friday. It looks fantastic. If the wind ever blows here again, I will test it out. Paul made a main and jib for my 21' North American Sprit. I received the jib earler and it works very well.