Whew Hot One Today

Paul J

If yesterday was 93 man I don't know how hot it is today. All I know is the air conditioner is running full blast in the office and I am still sweating. It's over a 100 in the loft right now at 6:24 pm. Not much work out there this afternoon I will tell you. But I will wait till the sun starts to set and do some work this evening. Whew boy it's down right warm outside. 8)

Paul J

WILL YOU EVER BE HAPPY?!?!? :crazyeyes:

This is what you wanted, isn't it?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You'll get used to it again. By next winter you'll be complaining (like me) when it drops below 65 F.

Hey, can I buy you a beer when we're up in those parts to dive with the manatees in a few months? :drinking: ...BURP!

Oh Yeah this is what I wanted. I am not complaining at all. But its best not to work in the loft when it's that hot. My old body is just slowly getting used to the heat. Plus I had heat stroke when I was 21 and have to be a tad careful on hot days. But so far I am liking it.

Oh sure just one brewski you cheap skate.

Mike he knows the logo he has had a sail for almost 2 years for that canoe he has never finished and it is a mighty fine custom sail I will say. :D

Paul J

Manatee country, great sailing too along the western slope of the state. You should love it once you get used to the humidity and the heat in the summer.

I'll be down in your area later on in Oct most likely for a conference in Tampa. May take a day and head on up there.

I can handle it in the winter, but summers in the humidity don't agree with me at all.

Glad you are settled in and back online.