the launch

captjack

the launch is in the morning. :lol:

with all the people that have said they are going to be there...I think I should have built a bigger boat!

the motor is set and all rigging has been tested all this week.

I must admit that the wait is about to do me in. Running around all week getting the title and reg. for the boat has kept me moving. I went out into the boat house last night and it seemed so empty. no saws going....no sanders starting ......

My oldest son is bring a video cam to the launch..god I hope I do this right! :? else wise look for me on AFV!!!!

Hope she floats..... upright!!!! 8)

Will keep you all posted!

The launch will be at Alum Creek State Park in Delaware,Ohio at 8 a.m.

to anyone who wants to show up!

Capt. Jack,

wishing you the best, and hope all goes well.

I'm only sorry I can't be there to share the joy.

I've the same problem, so many people have asked to be at the launch. I think I'll probably chicken out, and have "sea trials" first to make sure that nothing goes wrong, then have the actual launch a few days later.

How did the launch go? Jim Stumpf and I were dissapointed we couldn't attend but I didn't read your post until friday night which isn't enough notice for SWMBO. Bring that new boat of yours to Pymatuning the weekend after next and go sailing with two other weekenders, one PC, and one Vacationer. It is a wonderful sailing lake and a great opportunity to get familiar with your boat.