Labels

TexasPhil

Hey Frank,

Whats with all the labels?

Now I am a Water King. I assume that's like a Water Boy, bringing water to the galley slaves, which I have to work up to.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a listing of all the labels?

But then again, it wouldn't be a surprise..... which is kinda fun.

How 'bout this.... make a page that when you got to it, you can see all the labels that YOU have been and their meaning. Wouldn't be too difficult.

What 'cha say? Huh Frank?

Capt Jake, at least you're no longer the "Pirates Galley Slave!"

I should put the list together on a page with the definitions ... maybe this weekend (if we're lucky ... I'm working on another surprise for the site which everyone should love! Hope to get it installed this weekend too).

Well, you are a "Pirate's Cabin Boy", so that's not quite the same as a "Captain's" cabin boy.

The ranks change periodically as you post more and more messages. Letting everyone know before hand what is coming up wouldn't have been as much fun, but so far we know that you go up in regular Navy "slang" ranks, and then you get captured by pirates. And become the pirate's galley slave, and then the pirate's cabin boy.