Anybody Else?

Denis Goyette

Yep,

If I remember correctly I had enough with the two side panels. A lot of head scratching (bad idea with epoxy on the gloves :roll: ) later, I decided to fuggetaboutit, and moved on.

I did have much bigger pieces on the cabin top though (than were shown in the video), and there was no way I would get two portholes between the two rafters (again as shown in the plans). At that stage I wasn't worried as I had realised that, as the Stevensons say, sometimes the little mistakes cancel each other out, sometimes they bunch up together.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. She'll still float and sail just fine. :D

Yep' date='

If I remember correctly I had enough with the two side panels. A lot of head scratching (bad idea with epoxy on the gloves :roll: ) later, I decided to fuggetaboutit, and moved on.

I did have much bigger pieces on the cabin top though (than were shown in the video), and there was no way I would get two portholes between the two rafters (again as shown in the plans). At that stage I wasn't worried as I had realised that, as the Stevensons say, sometimes the little mistakes cancel each other out, sometimes they bunch up together.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. She'll still float and sail just fine. :D[/quote']

My experience was exactly the same as Fintan's. There were no gaps back at the lazarette, and two pretty large ones at the cabin top. And I couldn't get two ports between the rafters either. I ended up with three ports spaced out, with one of them "impinging" on the front rafter's support.