Ok...

Konrad in Lincoln

Yeah! What is it with these lables, and what is "Pogy bait"... and what the heck is a pogy? Some kind of west coast trash fish?

Our niece gave birth to a new sister for her son at 3:00 am today. Cool! :)

In two weeks the wife and I are dragging my over-worked brother away from his shop, and taking him, his wife, and their two young boys to the Keys for a long weekend of snorkeling and stuff.

Ya can't raise someone else's kids, but an uncle ought to have the oportunity to show his nephews that there's better things than Nintendo. 8)

Besides, they always beat me at video games. :oops:

Kids are great when they're someone elses.

I'll bet Collin's childhood will be full of adventure! :D

Congratulations again, Dad. :wink:

"Gedunk" is Navy slang for junk food. As a new dad, "gedunk gofer" is a title you'll probably earn, even if your son never utters the word.

Fathers are special. My kids always loved it when Mom was away, because I basically believed everything my kids told me. Mom lets you eat candy before dinner? Great idea! I won't talk about the time I fell for the "Wednesday is Little Sister day" scam my oldest pulled! :oops:

Dads usually don't worry about the little stuff like that ... dad's are in "big picture" mode. If the kid smiles real big when you sneak out for ice cream, hey, its worth it.