Panda AntiVirus for SMB and solo-preneurs (affiliate link)
Thrillsbe

Addictive Properties?

I'm starting to wonder if epoxy might contain some mysterious addictive properties, that make us want to build yet another boat. I think it's in the sanding dust.  What do you think?

IMG_8435.JPG

Don, try that for your next passport photo. It should make for some interesting times going through airport security.:D PeterP

• Like 1

Hmmm... Nope - I'm specifically NOT addicted to bunny suits and respirators (and sanding!) What little progress I make in life is made in spite of things like that.  If you don't believe me, you can ask anyone who's seen my work. :)

Is that a Pietenpol on your shirt?

On 6/27/2017 at 9:05 AM, Ken_Potts said:

Hmmm... Nope - I'm specifically NOT addicted to bunny suits and respirators (and sanding!) What little progress I make in life is made in spite of things like that.  If you don't believe me, you can ask anyone who's seen my work. :)

Is that a Pietenpol on your shirt?

Ken Potts-- Some years ago, we were took a ride in this Waco biplane.  It was a dream come true for me.  I had always wanted to ride in a biplane.  This pilot, a retired airline pilot, was offering rides.  It was in Michigan, near Mackinac Island.  My wife bought me a ride as birthday present.  It was a sweet ride.

I haven't been up in a biplane - That must have been a blast!  I didn't see the lower wing on your shirt (I might have been distracted by your expression) so I thought the plane was a parasol.  I've had the pleasure of brief flights in the front cockpits of two Pietenpol Aircampers on pretty much opposite sides of the planet (North Carolina and Western Australia) but I haven't had the fun of flying behind a big radial engine in an open cockpit yet.

I'm entertaining the idea of returning to the US long enough to get a private pilot license because I could probably get it for less money (including travel) than if I get a license here, but for now I'm having a good time playing with boats. There are some really beautiful classic planes near here but there aren't many airstrips to fly to.  There's lots of water to sail, though.