Epoxy Coating inside tanks of CS 20

THanks fellows, I am redoing the forward mast step as my original does not fit at all and I KEPT FIGHTING IT stupid me.  Easier to redo and it makes more sense for installation of the unit.  Redoing the part that must be scored to the hull was easier than I thought it would be, first one was a mess.  Used a flattened bunch of chicken wire to make a curved template on its edge.  Smashed wire is about the width of a ruler wrapped in blue masking tape, on edge pretty ridged and easy to shape into the curvature of the hull.  Sanded into final shape.  Last unit I made I put the top triangle on and then spen forever trying to figure how on earth I was going to fillet it into place.  This time I glued the stringers into place that give a larger surface to glue down top, setting up now.  Once dry I plan to install the shaped piece so it is square up and down and centered n the hull.  Next I think I will be gluing down the top piece and fileting and taping up.  Fun stuff but time consuming, oh well, worth it as it comes together.

Thanks Again

Jim